It has been a lovely fall, to say the least. I’ve been blessed with more opportunities to learn and grow and develop many skills and interests. I turned another year older and perhaps another year bolder. The past year I gave myself a move to Taos and with that was given a whole year of blessings, including time and skills working on various farms, meeting a handful of skilled individuals with so many qualities and traits that have enriched my life. I could go on and on… but instead I’ll just leave you with a galleria of photos that kind of explain it all. Moving into this next year, I am venturing back to Virginia to take on new dreams, challenges, and horizons.
- Me at 28 — Moving to Taos, New Mexico, Somewhere on the road
- Another marvelous Taos Sunset
- & 4. Weekend of my 29th birthday –
- Birthday hike up flat top on the Blue Ridge Parkway with the folks.
- Wild fungi found in Virginia
- Gluten Free/Vegan Pesto pizza
- Homemade kim chi
- Mint Green Tea
- Harvesting apples at Talpa Gardens
- First Snow in Taos
- Golden Milk Recipe
- Oh the frothiness
- Solar installation with my friend Tyler
- Mi mantra