Recipe created by: Sonya Khanna
- Preheat the oven to 350° and grease 9 x 13 brownie tin.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl
- Blend dates, syrup and a small amount of the water (boil water over stove) in a food processor until it has a liquid consistency. Add the rest of the water and milk to it.
- Mix the dry ingredients with the date mixture. Add in the melted coconut oil and butter.
- Fold in the walnuts.
- Spread evenly in tin and cook for about 15-20 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Remove from oven and immediately place small periodic spoon-fulls of peanut/nut butter all over the top. Sprinkle chocolate chips all over the top as well. Allow it to sit for a minute to completely melt, or pop it back in the oven for about 20 seconds. Once fully melted, gently spread the nut butter and chocolate in an even later over top!